We also offer the following advantage cards in the hotel
The MeranCard can be obtained from 15 October 2021 yearlong at selected partner companies. The card is valid for the whole period of your vacation. Should you stay for longer than one week, you are entitled to another benefits card. The card must be validated each time you use public transportation or visit a museum. To be able to benefit from the discounts provided by the MeranCard, you must show the card.
The general validity of the MeranCard 2021/22 ends with 31 October 2022.
What is the MeranCard?
With the MeranCard you can enjoy a number of services for free or at discounted prices.
- Use of all public transportation throughout South Tyrol
- Rides on public cable cars in South Tyrol, which include the cable cars to Renon/Ritten, San Genesio/Jenesien, Maranza/Meransen, Meltina/Mölten, Colle/Kohlern and Verano/Vöran as well as the the narrow-gauge railway on the Ritten Mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendel Mountain. Private cable cars are not included.
- One-time entrance to more than 80 museums in South Tyrol
- 10% discount on bike and ski rentals at “Papin Sport” and „Sportservice Erwin Stricker” rental stations
- Exclusive GuestCard services
Further advantage cards available in Dorf Tirol
Mobilcard lets you travel throughout South Tyrol for one, three or seven consecutive days.
The museumobil Card brings together two special offers: unlimited travel across South Tyrol’s public transport network for three or seven consecutive days, as well as admission to more than 80 museums and exhibions in South Tyrol.
The bikemobil Card brings together two special offers: unlimited travel across South Tyrol’s public transport network for one, three or seven consecutive days as well as one day of bike rental (standard model).
The FuniCard for Merano and environs permits you to reach mountains with cable cars and lifts in Merano and the villages in the near environs.